The agritourism Il Cavaliere dei Conti is located in an hamlet of Albori and leans on the Amalfi Coast offering to the visitors and enchanting spectacle. The main resource of Albori is certainly its picturesque location. Characteristics are the narrow streets, many of them surmounted by characteristic archway.
Our shuttle service to reach the nearest beach is included in the price!
The Amalfi Coast
The Amalfi Coast is a world famous stretch of coast for its natural beauty, seat of important tourist sites. Considered World Heritage Site by UNESCO, takes its name from Amalfi, the nucleus of the Coast not only geographically but also historically.
The Amalfi Coast is also known for some typical products, such as limoncello, a liqueur made from lemons in the area, anchovies and canned fish produced in Cetara, and ceramics made and hand-painted in Vietri sul mare.
They are part of the coast the following municipalities in the province of Salerno: Amalfi, Atrani, Cetara, Conca dei marini, Furore, Maiori, Minori, Positano, Praiano, Ravello, Scala, Tramonti, Vietri sul mare and its hamlet Albori, considered among the most beautiful villages in Italy.
Discover the Amalfi Coast
Here is what to visit of the followings countries:
- Amalfi – Cathedral, downtown streets, shops.
- Ravello – Villa Rufolo, Villa Cimbrone, Cathedral, the charm of the landscape.
- Vietri sul mare - Ceramics, alleys, old town, the church of St. Giovanni.
- Positano – Church of Santa Maria Assunta, Saracen towers, shops (Moda Positano).
- Atrani - A masterpiece of nature; the second smallest country in Italy.
- Conca dei marini - Emerald cave, Convent of Santa Rosa, churh of St. Antony of Padova, coastal tower.
- Furore - Fjord
- Maiori - Collegiate church of Santa Maria a Mare, Castle of S. Nicola de Thoro-Plano, The millennial caves (Sulfurea and Pandora)
- Minori - Maritime Villa Romana, Basilica of Santa Trofimena
- Praiano – Church of St. Luca the Evangelist, sea tower.
Events in Amalfi Coast
There are many cultural and artistic events in Amalfi Coast during the summer, some of international importance. Every year in Positano is held the Cartoons on the Bay festival dedicated to cartoons. In Giffoni Valle Piana is held the Giffoni Film Festival, the only film festival in the world dedicated to the kids. In Ravello, in the month of July, there is an important International Music Festival.
The Cilento Coast
The Cilento Coast is the stretch of the Campanian coast between the Gulf of Salerno and the Gulf of Policastro, in the Cilento. It is a stretch of coastline known for its natural beauty and the quality of bathing water. Every year many towns of the coast are awarded with blue flags and sails assigned by Legambiente.
The places of tourist interest are: Agropoli, Ascea, Camerota, Capaccio, Casalvelino, Castellabate, Paestum, Palinuro, Sapri, Vibonati.
How to reach the Amalfi and Cilento Coasts
The main public transport to reach the villages of the Amalfi Coast and the Cilento Coast are, respectively, the Sita bus and the Cilento Bus. It is also possible to use different services, shuttles, hydrofoils and ferries.
For more informations visit the following resources: